• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battleground Europe

wwiiol_toofless

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 28, 2006
Hey I thought I'd throw out a WW2 online thread.
be_3.jpg

It's not as pretty as RO, but the continous world is thousand times bigger. With up to thousands of players online all at once.

RO is awesome, but my true love is Battleground Europe.

wwiiol_toofless said:
Hey I thought I'd throw out a WW2 online thread.

It's not as pretty as RO, but the continous world is thousand times bigger. With up to thousands of players online all at once.

RO is awesome, but my true love is Battleground Europe.
Amen!

Just waiting for the INf Strike team to implement the new infantry features/animations, improve drastically the performance, and they can have my money again :D

Upvote 0
Ah...I always remember my great victory in my Panzer III at the event battle of Boulogne and Calais. 28 kills straight without a death in my tracked and burned-out engine tank on the outskirts of a British-held village. Those Limey infantry kept coming, and I kept mowing them down. Only my commander, turret gunner, and hull gunner were alive. A satchel killed the commander and turret gunner, but my last crewman stayed alive til the end.

Best fun I've ever had in a WWII game.

Upvote 0