• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Greetings from the [5.SS]

[5.SS]Stuka

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 10, 2006
Hello all, greetings from the 5.SS Wiking realism unit. We were originaly a CoD2 Tactical Realism clan formed way back in June of 2004. We have stood strong for about 2 years now. Well, one of our biggest struggles we have expirienced is one with the name CoD2. Well, when we got word of this great game being formed our ears perked up and we all got ready, preloaded and are currently awaiting to expand into what seems to be a great game. We currently have a TS up and hope to have a RO server up within the first days of the Game.
Our TS is 64.21.69.48:7888

And our new fourms that we recently purchased due to being dissatisfied with our previous fourms are
http://thefifthsswiking.org/phpBB/

So we hope to see you all on the battlefield and cant wait to become part of this grand realism community. We also remember the 1GJGR and have decided to move with them much like many other CoD2 tactical realism units.

And if I could be put under the list for tactical realism units that would like to recieve information on campaigns and stuff that would be great!

Fifth SS Wiking Division

By the way, we do not agree with the acts of germany or certain SS units during the war, pretty much in a sum, we do not represent Nazis or Neo-Nazis in anyway, were just looking for a good time.

~thx

Last edited:
Hey Fritz. Just wanted to introduce myself to the RO community. I am one of the founding members of the [5.SS] and have been with the unit for nearly two years. We started off with around 14 people in Call of Duty and in the high tide of CoD: United Offensive we had as many as 60 active members on our roster. We are a diverse gaming unit from many nations including Canada, Germany, U.K., and the U.S. I can honestly say that we have an excellent group in terms of leadership, gaming ability, and maturity. Stop by our TS or gameserver anytime. I'll be the last one awake, playing RO while everybody else is AFK asleep. :D

Upvote 0
Hey Hollen... good to see you.

[5.SS]Stuka said:
You're still in 1st though right?

At this point that question is still up in the air.:rolleyes: The 1st seems reluctant to give up COD2 because of its current server popularity and potential for continued growth. Personally, I'd rather see less members that expect more of a game than more that will accept less. I've refused to play COD2 since the release of RO:O. I feel that playing COD2 is supporting COD2 and that's something I just can't stomach. (I refuse to feed the monster.) We'll see how it plays out, but being as how the 1stSF/SS is, unfortunately, still a COD2 clan, my interaction with them is currently minimal.:(

Oh well, I guess we all have our own priorities. Mine is currently to support RO:O and TW for catering to the desires of the few rather than that of the masses. Ultimately, I'd wish for the whole of COD-TR community to swich to RO:O... and who knows? As time passes, this could happen... But I'm not holding my breath.;)

Upvote 0
Hello RO:O Community. My name in-game name is [5.SS]PzOgr.Hirner. I have been an active member for the [5.SS] Tactical Realism Clan for almost 3 months now. Love playing RO:O and using the panzerfaust (on german) to blow up little russian "halftracks" when there trying to blow me down. Just wanted to pass by and say hello to everyone.

Our server info:
Name: [5.SS] Tactical Server
IP: 72.21.50.98:7757
Teamspeak 2 IP: 64.21.69.48:7888

And hey FritzFretz.

And Jung, come on our ts if you get the chance. Even if you have a bad mic. You can do messages with us.

Teamspeak 2 IP: 64.21.69.48:7888​

Upvote 0