• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad looking for a squad

Sounds like Factor VIII would be a perfect fit. Our average age is 35, with many of us in our 40's, just turned 47 myself.

We are a multi-gaming guild with a very active, but casual group of RO:O players that have been with the game since v1.0 of the mod.

As we are an older group of players, real life and family always comes first, we get on teamspeak and ingame as often as we can; many of us every night, blow some chit up, and generaly have a great time.

Skill level is not a consideration, we're here to have fun, promote fair play and respect towards other players.
We rent and run our own servers and admin them with a strict, but fair set of rules. No foul langauge (in game chat) no racial/religious or sexual slurs, etc, etc.

Add me to your Xfire list (kyril) if you'd like to talk, or check us out at at the link below, our Dallas Texas based server IP is also listed.

Upvote 0
Hello sir,

The Nordland Division is majorly of Skandinavians sir.
Danes, Swedes, Finns and all over Europe - (England, The Netherlands the list continues.). The command language is english.
We are all in our 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. I do not want immature behaviour from teenagers - screaming and cursing. We are a senior unit.:)

You can get in contact with me by adding my msn adress beneath :

MSN : [email protected]

Thank you on beforehand,

Yours respectfully,

Christian von Schalburg.

Upvote 0
First of all, let me thank you all for your kind replies. I have visited many of your sites on this weekend and add some servers on my favorites. I will read more about these squads, see which ones are more active when I am online and contact you this week so that I may know you better and vice versa :)

[]

fradim

Last edited:
Upvote 0