• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the @#* am I looking at? Sgt. Leadhead

Thanks- Vielen dank !

Thanks- Vielen dank !

Hey Fellas. thank for the responses! I do have a Belkin 'Nostromo' control pad. I had not set it up for this game[ was just using cod layout to try the game.] Two questions.
1. Do you think it is compatible?
2. Most importantly. how do you 'center' the controler or mouse??
TY. Feldwebel I.:eek:

Upvote 0
Feldwebel I. said:
Hey Fellas. thank for the responses! I do have a Belkin 'Nostromo' control pad. I had not set it up for this game[ was just using cod layout to try the game.] Two questions.
1. Do you think it is compatible?
2. Most importantly. how do you 'center' the controler or mouse??
TY. Feldwebel I.:eek:
I have a Nostromo as well, but I unplug it when I'm playing RO because I haven't set up a profile for it yet. Did you try simply unplugging it to see if the problem persists? If it still happens, that would rule out the keypad being the problem.

Upvote 0
Sir Tristram said:
I have a Saltek ST290 pro joystick, and i'd like to know how to "center" it as well.
the saitek comes with a instalation disc. as well as your drivers on the disc, there is a program for configuring it. if you aint got the disc just go to saiteks web site and download the files for your model. hope this helps

Upvote 0