• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra on the shelves!

Anyone living in Brooklyn, New York will be able to pick it up at Best Buy on the 22nd, don't know about any other place though. Smaller towns with smaller Best Buy's may not get it for a few days after. But I called today and they said the street day says it comes out for the 22nd as most have posted here. So I am psyched up now, granted I'll likely be crushed skull first into the ground when the 22nd comes and they say nope, didn't come in, or they're sold out.

Upvote 0
Well, everyone that uses Steam obviously knows the game exists. As for statistics though, I have no clue. Judging by how some of the largest store and electronic outlets don't even know the game exists, and a great majority of the CoD fanboys think Red Orchestra is a type of music, I would say that only the most loyal of the Mod have bought it, and are going to buy it.

Upvote 0
Aleksandr said:
Well, everyone that uses Steam obviously knows the game exists.

Actually, when I was hanging out at the local gamestop, waiting for them to open up the box of copies of Oblivion (awesome game, btw) I mentioned it, not a single one of them knew what it was, but they all played CS, HL2DM and DoD:S on steam. I told 'em about it and they said they'd definately look into it when they got home.

Upvote 0
I sent a mail to destineer asking when the game will be released in UK & Europe.
I have 40 members in my clan and most want a boxed version.
I know of at least 5 other clans who want to try this game but again their members want to buy a boxed version.

Lets hope someone at destineer can give us a clue?
I will update if i get an answer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0