• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nick Danger says thanks to the driver!!

Polisheagle1939

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
I played yesterday on the Monty Pythons Beer Wench server Reichstag map on the Russian side and I just want to publicly thank the driver in our tank. I didn't catch your name but I am Nick Danger and whoever you are you did an awesome job. I got many kills that time do to your expert driving, Do drivers get points for the kills of the commander/gunner? Anyway it points to me how crucial the driving is, good luck out there whoever you!!!!!

I found some very old board game in the attic of a house. It was some sort of Clue like game. One of the game pieces, a cardboard cutout sillouette that fit into a little stand, was named Nick Danger. It was a guy in a trench coat and hat, like a 40s private eye. I still have it.

And yes a good driver goes a LONG way. A bad one doesn't because you never get a shot and then get killed while he is trying to get out of whatever bog he got you stuck in!

Upvote 0
God Bless the Tank Driver!

A tank driver with mad drivin skillz is worth his weight in gold ...10 fold!
The worth of the Machinegunner ...is no less valuable.

My clan plays using Teamspeak ...and we get a hold of a Tiger or 2 ...watch it ...terror will reign on the field of battle! ...unfortunately for the other side.

:D

Upvote 0
I try to be a good driver and follow the lead of the commander/gunner. I know that when I am the commander, there's nothing more frustrating than having a driver who does not know what the command STOP means. :rolleyes:

So, when I am a driver I aspire to be the kind of driver I would want. It's really hard to use the gun sight when the tank is moving!

Upvote 0