• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra Screenshot thread ?? (Merged)

Poor sod fell of the cliffside on kauk... and his leg got ripped off in the fall :-D
Shot00001.jpg

Upvote 0
http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/member.php?u=551"][COLOR=white]HSCN-II-gd1944[/COLO - what does all the numbers in the upper left corner do? they're all the same and why would you want to look at them?:confused:

Nice pictures but they loaded really slow. What kind of a host do you use? Also, do you play from China since your ping is that high? I remember when I lived in Tokyo the ping to Europe was about 350-400. US west coast was alot better though, naturally....

vbmenu_register("postmenu_60865", true);

Upvote 0
Yes, I play from China and the pings are bad. Our local server gets some bug at this moment.

The numbers in the upper left corner is to show the ping to me, since it may change significantly sometimes. I'd really love to see only the ping rather than all the stuff below it. Is there a command of console that can only display the ping to me like the FPS?

Upvote 0
HSCN-II-gd1944 said:
Yes, I play from China and the pings are bad. Our local server gets some bug at this moment.

The numbers in the upper left corner is to show the ping to me, since it may change significantly sometimes. I'd really love to see only the ping rather than all the stuff below it. Is there a command of console that can only display the ping to me like the FPS?

Oh ok, stat fps gives you fps whilst ping is shown amongst the scores, as you might know. How do you bring up the ping reading? stat ping perhaps?

Aint there a japanese server, I swear I saw one. Try US west coast otherwise - should give you maybe 200 ping

Upvote 0
Tanka! Panzer III's advance on my battered T34, i've managed to take out two of them, but as you can see there's 3 to go, and im in bad shape!

Now i've gotten the hang of adjusting the range on the gunsight and guessing the range enemy tanks are at, i'm nailing them pretty much every shot, damn fun, now all we need is more advanced damage modelling!

Upvote 0