• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No REFUND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack_willis

Mar 15, 2006
I hear alot of stuff saying that tripwire dev's are fixing the problem and all that. But what about the fact that selling a faulty product is not just immoral but illegal. I am right now a law student at the University Of Michigan and i know that if someone did try to get their money back that infact they could, and just because STEAM tells YOU NO WAY, there are things that can be done. I could care less if i had to wait for a mod to be fixed, but thats just it, THIS ISNT A MOD! So to those people seeking refunds don't be dishearted because steam or anyone else tells you no way.

To be honest, i think all of you are overreacting. Although i haven't been able to play multiplayer, i'm not completely spazzing. Those saying they want a refund, there just expressing there anger in hopes of actually making RO sell out. When really threating to refund, is completely immature. The game's been out for a day or two (or three, i don't remember). Just let them fix what they need to fix, and stfu.

Upvote 0
"The point is that a major stumbling block will be proving the removal of RO from your computer unless you want to take it to court and give the authorities your HD as proof."
I'm not sure whats "supposed to be ment" by this. But let me explain what i thinks going on. You are all mad because your mod that has gone to a game is now being complained about by people who you think have no right to. You senior memebers have been playing for a while i assume. But what you dont realize is i dont sit on here all the time and play games. I have things to do. I DONT wait around for fixes because someone wanted their money early.

Upvote 0
mack_willis said:
Beleive me i know about all these fixes.. if you know how to read you can just scroll up and i have already commented on this. But again, there is no reason to put out a game that doesnt run on the majorty of computers.

It runs on the Majority of Computers, and there is usually a reason why it doesn't run on some Computers (mostly people who use Personal Firewall). Thus it would work, if you didn't have a Programm running/installed (which doesn't mean its bad to have a Software Firewall).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.