• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

UK Postcode when purchasing

Valac said:
Ha, blame Steam cause you didn't type it right. Classic. Regardless, they have all kinds of ways to contact support, and I think someone mentioned before there is X amount of hours before you can try again.

not wanting to be cheeky. but as valac says guys, blame steam cause u cant type. i.e sober up or get someone who is sober to put in your details. check the questions before you answer them also helps ...:eek:

Upvote 0
who said:
...all you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions to the letter :rolleyes:
No that is not the case. There is a problem here and it's not people being unable to enter their details correctly. You didn't have any problems but that doesn't mean others are not.

I entered all the details exactly as requested but for some reason their system didn't like it.

I made contact with Steam and my bank and informed them that something was wrong. Both were quick in their response and everything is fine now.

Upvote 0