• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, anyone else have more than 300 hours logged?

45hours on the beta
11hours on retail

I just cannot bring myself to play this game. I play one match and see some guy sprint killing everyone with an mp40/ii and sleight of hand pro, I just turn the game off and go back to minecraft...

I can't wait for the realism update, even though it should have been included at launch

Upvote 0
HoShours-1.png

No wonder those are the only games you have/play. :p

Upvote 0
Playing any game for a month straight with absolutely no stops is ridiculous. That's approximately 25% of your total time since the game was released.

You can in fact be addicted, and I'd wager 790 hours could impede one's daily healthy functioning, which is an indicator of a problem.

But anyway, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Now you need to consider finding help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Playing any game for a month straight with absolutely no stops is ridiculous. That's approximately 25% of your total time since the game was released.

You can in fact be addicted, and I'd wager 790 hours could impede one's daily healthy functioning, which is an indicator of a problem.

But anyway, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Now you need to consider finding help.

Nah, he's fine. If you look how much % of your time you spend at your work, likely getting your soul crushed day by day, 25% is nothing.:eek:

Upvote 0