• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I wanna killingfloor 2

I was thinking about trying to pull together a mod for BF2.
Imagine a big city scape ala Project Reality. The soldiers have to use vehicles and clues to track down the Zed lab/hive all the while fighting through the streats and hordes of baddies. The patriarch could be just one player in his base controlling all the zeds, maybe only certain zeds, like an RTS.
I was going to call it Killing Field.

Reactions: EpharGy
Upvote 0
TWI will make it eventualy, we hope.
Just hold onto your horses, KF is still very much alive, kicking ***, getting free updates and being bought.

TWI doesn't make games for the DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DODSH

yes they are. You think game designers feed on pokemon? Although I don't say it is the only reason. And as to the topic - there is no need for KF2 right now so I'm fine with the current game.

Upvote 0
yes they are. You think game designers feed on pokemon? Although I don't say it is the only reason. And as to the topic - there is no need for KF2 right now so I'm fine with the current game.

Although a free update or mod will be good news for our player side. But that is not good for this game.

Company need money to develop and this is a balance for each side of game market. And many of my friends have updated their PC, for 2 game mostly, BF3 and the last COD release.

So, I will push the money to KF2 and make the company to release more powerful game what I like.

Or TWI can get more money from risk investors to push the game go ahead. That is not our player scope.

BF3 and COD show the power of the market.

PS: I think the EA operation is not as good as steam platform.

Regards,

ww.

Upvote 0