• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New patch ruined my game!

So the new patch came out and .... everyting went down the drain for me :(

Before patch i had 62,5-40 fps all the time now around 18-45 .. even on lower screen res.

I cannot choose my 1680x1050 res anymore not even with the Console command it goes to 1024x1024? ( i can't rember the res I normally play on res from 1680x1050 to 1920x1200)
Spoiler!

so have to play on 1024x1024? i cannot really fell a diffrence if i play on 1024x1024? to 1920x1200 ... and the game chokes alot even with "Vsync".

The game went from!
playable and fun to lag-fest .... :mad:

but that's not all! folks Note I haven't changed Anything since the game came and now this happens!!! I even tried to verify catch...

Spoiler!

Please somebody has a clue, please help .....

my pc.. spec's

Memory: 4GB ( Kingston HyperX DDR3 )
Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Motherboard: Intel SO 58x
HDD:Western Digital Caviar

I Fixed my game By deleting all the config files inside of My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config

Then update Graphic drive Once again.. under 1 month old but it helped

And most important I disconnect my second Monitor the game Hates 2 monitors - extended desktop I can play in 1920x1200 with 60 fps+ with only one connected but with both ... it fecks up

Is this a known issue ?

BTW redeye Thanks alot for your time and help ! made my day

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're welcome. I'm glad you're issue is resolved.

And most important I disconnect my second Monitor the game Hates 2 monitors - extended desktop I can play in 1920x1200 with 60 fps+ with only one connected but with both ... it fecks up

Is this a known issue ?

Do you play with the game window spread across 2 monitors? There shouldn't be any problem otherwise.

Upvote 0
You're welcome. I'm glad you're issue is resolved.

Do you play with the game window spread across 2 monitors? There shouldn't be any problem otherwise.

Nope .. What I have is the game running on:
1 Main screen .. Full screen and 2 screen shows desktop

I tried to change i back and Suddenly it worked Even the INTRO video I have never seen it before!!!

I have just been busy gameing... I had a BLAST it like first now the game is working as it should!!! everything is running SOOOO smooth..

When I shoot i HIT what i am aiming at.

When i go in IR it's not laggy/FPS drop anymore

I am now running with 1920x1200 instead if 1680x1050 With higher FPS... than before OMG !!!! 62,5-40 average I think

And the sounds a working too death screams EVERYTHING Is perfect

What a brilliant Christmas I am going to have :p

I have some other buddy's not even been able to start the game I will tell them what I did

Thank you So much !!! [TW]redeye

Last edited:
Upvote 0