• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Honor level, class level and xp...

juv95hrn

May 5, 2006
I have reached level 5 with my main class but because I am not honor rank 80 yet I can't advance to level 5 yet.

This is all fine but I noticed that a few extra xp were stacked on top of what I need to advance to level 5. My question is if these will be contributed towards my advancement to level 6 once I reach honor rank 80? Ie. can I start stacking up xp for next level or would these xp be wasted and disappear once class level 5 opens up? The extra xp would indicate that you indeed can start farming but I want a confirmation here so I don't waste a lot of xp.

Also what class level is Hero? And what does the hero equipment really give you? "Enemy loadout" but what does this mean?

I ran into a similar issue, and, if I recall correctly, it does not carry over. Once you're honor level 80 you still have to continue trucking on ahead.

The reason I say that is I remember being a ton of points over on my assault, but I still had to spend a day leveling it to get to hero when I finally had honor level 80.

Upvote 0