• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI, I will give you...

It's a joke dude, how old are you?

It's hard to tell, really. I've seen people that want to pay for patches. It's not like stupidity has so kind of limit. If you look at the some of replies it becomes quite obvious that there are people that think that you're serious about this.

If you're not, what is the purpose of the thread? Bashing TWI for being greedy? Cracking jokes? Because I am not sure what the real point of the thread is.

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0

It's hard to tell, really. I've seen people that want to pay for patches. It's not like stupidity has so kind of limit. If you look at the some of replies it becomes quite obvious that there are people that think that you're serious about this.

If you're not, what is the purpose of the thread? Bashing TWI for being greedy? Cracking jokes? Because I am not sure what the real point of the thread is.

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney-%2528n1298410067983%2529.jpg

Reactions: aesdana and Cyper
Upvote 0
I'd like to buy TWI and become CEO so these terrible design choices will be avoided in the future as I will reserve a right to veto.
I will dedicate the company to the realism players only and stay in the niche that TWI found with RO1.

Now that I think of it this is too obvious...how could TWI make this mistake in the first place :D:confused:???

Well Rambo class will hopefully be limited soon enough! A first step back and still in the right diresction!

Reactions: Kleist
Upvote 0

Since you failed to realize why I said this thread should be locked I may explain it to you. I asked you what the point of this thread is because I don't get it. You reply was one of these funny pictures which doesn't really answer my question. A OP that has no idea of why he creates a thread should really consider to go out, take a few deep breaths, and start thinking of why.

Since you admitted that your post is a joke it makes even less sense in my opinion. What was the purpose of this thread? Do you mean to say that TWI are greedy? Is it some kind of trolling?

I'm just really curious to hear your explanation so I understand it better.

Upvote 0
Cyper, if you don't find the thread funny, wouldn't it be better to just leave it alone rather than ask for it to be locked? Other people are enjoying the thread.

I think you must have missed something in what I wrote. I have never stated that I doesn't find this thread funny. I clearly explained above that a thread, which It's creator can't answer why the thread was created in the first place when asked about it doesn't deserve to have his or her thread unlocked. For me It's very logical to have an argument behind your post.

Cyper, relax man. The $ in my thread are there to show how badly I want these changes, while fully realizing that TWI will never work on a "pay-for-feature" basis.

Why didn't you just wrote that then? Instead of claiming that you want to pay for these features (which people will either see as a joke or as a serious suggestion) and then stating that the whole thread was a joke. If you want these changes so badly I believe that making a joke out of it wont pursue either TWI or someone else to take them seriously.

Where's the discussion about to be headed from here?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why didn't you just wrote that then? Instead of claiming that you want to pay for these features (which people will either see as a joke or as a serious suggestion) and then stating that the whole thread was a joke. If you want these changes so badly I believe that making a joke out of it wont pursue either TWI or someone else to take them seriously.
Ever heard the expression about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar? Proud_god is making a serious point using humour to provide emphasis without coming across like an overly-intense retentive.

Since (as far as I can see) he's after the exact same things you are, wouldn't you be better off being supportive of his attempt - considering other more ranty approaches have been tried and frankly haven't worked all that well?

Edit - it occurs to me to also point out that as lovely as logic is, people use it only rarely when making decisions and almost never when making important decisions. This rather reduces its power as an agent of change. Exerting influence has absolutely nothing to do with being right - in fact being right can be an impediment to exerting influence.

Last edited:
Upvote 0