• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hidden Achievement!

Yurizle

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
I always liked the pedestrian overpass on Station but it can be very dangerous and nobody rarely uses it so I was playing today and I thought of this fun achievement and I told everyone on 7th Cav and we had a good laugh and quite a few guys attempted it. The names for the achievement are different because Allies and Axis and they are.

Allies: Just going on home...
Axis: Just catching the train...

Now here is how it works. On the map Station if you are Allies you start at the Station side of the map and proceed to walk from the pedestrian overpass <- and Axis start from the housing hill area and proceed -> to the station. But there are rules and the are:

-You have to start at the respective farther end stair of the pedestrian overpass.
-You must walk only.
-If you die you have to start over.
-The server has to be 50 to 64 players.
-There has to be people who wont do this and they have to be shooting.
-If the enemy is crossing you cannot shoot him, after all it is a pedestrian overpass and it even states so in the map briefing.

So thats kind of it :)

Last edited:
I always liked the pedestrian overpass on Station but it can be very dangerous and nobody rarely uses it so I was playing today and I thought of this fun achievement and I told everyone on 7th Cav and we had a good laugh and quite a few guys attempted it. The names for the achievement are different because Allies and Axis and they are.

Allies: Just going on home...
Axis: Just catching the train...

Now here is how it works. On the map Station if you are Allies you start at the Station side of the map and proceed to walk from the pedestrian overpass <- and Axis start from the housing hill area and proceed -> to the station. But there are rules and the are:

-You have to start at the respective farther end stair of the pedestrian overpass.
-You must walk only.
-If you die you have to start over.
-The server has to be 50 to 64 players.
-There has to be people who wont do this and they have to be shooting.
-If the enemy is crossing you cannot shoot him, after all it is a pedestrian overpass and it even states so in the map briefing.

So thats kind of it :)

Sounds like fun :eek:.

I'll give it a go next time Im on station.

Cant believe people down voted you for being creative and having fun but unfortunately that seems to be the general mood of this forum.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: iTzDusty
Upvote 0
tumblr_lr62sfOoY81qdlkgg.gif

Upvote 0
Sounds like fun :eek:.

I'll give it a go next time Im on station.

Cant believe people down voted you for being creative and having fun but unfortunately that seems to be the general mood of this forum.:(

Indeed. Unfortunately a lack of imagination seems to be a predominant feature of a lot of the users here (or at least in this thread).

Upvote 0
To be fair, this certainly is the type of achievement you'd expect to find in Steam.

Something slightly whimsical.

I think a easy(ish) achievement simply for walking from the top of one staircase to the other across the top without shooting isn't actually a bad idea.

Might as well chuck it in, it's not like it'll harm the game in any way.

Upvote 0
To be fair, this certainly is the type of achievement you'd expect to find in Steam.

Something slightly whimsical.

I think a easy(ish) achievement simply for walking from the top of one staircase to the other across the top without shooting isn't actually a bad idea.

Might as well chuck it in, it's not like it'll harm the game in any way.

Agree. I think it would be a neat achievement.

Upvote 0