• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] Why Red Orchestra 2 Isn't Popular

No_fun.jpg

Reactions: Graphic
Upvote 0
Glad everyone could have a laugh, but just to clear some things up I don't usually play like that. I just thought it would make for more comical/entertaining footage on the screen.

I gotta say though, people may use grenades however they want as long as they don't kill teammates or waste smoke grenades (I facepalm so hard seeing noobs go Squad Leader).

My only complaint is all the sub-machine guns, I hate clearing buildings with my automatic rifle as Squad Leader (no bayonet either), and I get owned by a guy spraying into a corridor.

Upvote 0
Useless grenade throwing hoping to score some kills and running blindly into enemy territory like a complete airhead. Yes, this is actually exactly how I imagine the people who don't play the game and just stays on the forums all day complaining that it is just a crap game where you get shot by Cod-players with perfect aim that kill you before you can see them. Omg so unfair like I totally couldn't fight back, this game is broken.

Excellent video!

All of my +1s. Take them.

And because I can't resist the opportunity to macro-spam:

500applebloomcakefoodma.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: smokeythebear
Upvote 0
Useless grenade throwing hoping to score some kills and running blindly into enemy territory like a complete airhead. Yes, this is actually exactly how I imagine the people who don't play the game and just stays on the forums all day complaining that it is just a crap game where you get shot by Cod-players with perfect aim that kill you before you can see them. Omg so unfair like I totally couldn't fight back, this game is broken.

Excellent video!

:D I thought that nade spamming, using a sub-machine gun and rushing would make it seem more legit.

Upvote 0
I find it funny that people find this game too hard. Really? Because it uses a couple of more keys? Weapon handling, ballistics and player movement are not that far off the mainstream FPS out there, I was effective right out of the gate and I'm no super gamer.

Try jumping into a full ARMA server and try to survive if you want hard, and not all the reasons it's hard are the right ones..... :p

I've got no sympathy for those who find HOS too difficult, I wish it was more so.

Reactions: Colt .45 killer
Upvote 0