• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we please get a functional SDK so we can start making maps/mutators?

Upvote 0
i think the fact that we have not seen any new content yet is an indicator that the patch didnt matter.

We need the full sdk not a "preview"

When the community starts making maps , is when this game starts to really shine. The maps from TWI are ok , but I'm not feeling the grungyness and chaos of Stalingrad. Community maps must involve many broken buildings, savaged streets and small cubbys everywhere. Many RO community maps involved this type of map content.

Upvote 0
When the community starts making maps , is when this game starts to really shine. The maps from TWI are ok , but I'm not feeling the grungyness and chaos of Stalingrad. Community maps must involve many broken buildings, savaged streets and small cubbys everywhere. Many RO community maps involved this type of map content.

Agreed. We need a Leningrad remake in the streets of Stalingrad.

Upvote 0
Yeah, and they had it with KF before it released too. And it still took time to update the SDK so end-users had an easier time with it. And the SDK for RO2 is far more complicated than the UE 2.5 SDK that was modified for Killing Floor.

Considering it's crashing half the time now as it is, giving it to you now would just create another thread where someone complains about it.

But whatever. They're clearly doing it just to screw with you, because if you say it must be simple, why, it must be simple.

Upvote 0