• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remove tank ai gunners

Which wouldn't be a problem if the position had some real benefit. All tanks have weakpoints in their armor that are usually occupied by optics, radio ports, sensors, etc. You simply have to do this if you want your tank to perform its job effectively. The Germans and French tried very hard to cut back on vulnerabilities in the armor of their tanks and resulting vehicles usually had serious problems in situational awareness and maintenance.

A light machine gun in a blind position deterring attacks to a section of a tank infantry are already unlikely to attack? Not worth the vulnerability.

Upvote 0
The super 1337 bot sniper mg'ers is down to what setting the Server Admins put the bots at. The server control panel has a setting, the default of which is hero so of course they are super elite bots. Admins must bring the setting down to make it bearable.
Wish it were that simple.
Default is Soldier. The second to lowest rating.

Recruit
Soldier
Veteran
Hero

Upvote 0
Yeah... they're still a little uncannily accurate at times... see screenshot below.

And why is it so frequently a headshot? :confused:

Certainly annoying when playing as an Engineer, doubly so when your team doesn't cover you or provide you with smoke, triply so when you get MkB'd or shot by a semiauto meters short of your target, and quadruply so when your friendly commander drops artillery--not on the tank, but on you. :mad:

Committed suicide twice by AT-nade-meeting-scenery today because I tried to jump out of cover, throw the nade, then jump back in cover before the insta-aim MG spotted me. In both cases, as I was blown to bits by the explosion, I saw the muzzle flashes from the bow gunner.

Attachments

• 2011-10-12_00001.jpg
    2011-10-12_00001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0