• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] kill stats

Rumpullpus

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
i find in the beta that i get credit for more kills then i actually have.
this maybe contributing to the stats issue overall as it makes lvl the guns alot faster then it should be.

got disconnected from the server before i could test it a 2nd time but in 2 rounds i managed to lvl up the k98 3-4 times and the MG34 1-2 times with only about 25 kills.

Have not killed 218 tanks.
I have not achieved veteran level 88.
I have not a sniper acc. of 14328 percent.
My favorite rank is not german assault i play russian rifleman.
My achievements are locked while things i havent achieved are unlocked.

Is this really so hard to repair that it takes weeks and thousands ouf frustrated user postst? I appologize, but a game using stats and achievements which are broken as long as this is not fixed.

I downloaded another 8 gigs today, i log in see my stats and the 218 tank kills, and logg of to wait until it is repaired.

Upvote 0
The stats haven't been wiped yet...we've said this many times.

What we want to know, are your numbers now going up at the rate that they're supposed to.

Why not?
Is this the only game which cannot have working stats?
I play online since 1997, and i am just a customer who wants a working game.

Why is this so hard to fix the stats?
Why is there no workaround to reset the stats?
Why the heck are the stats so totally confused?

No answer yet. Just patches and patches, but the core is bleeding.....

Upvote 0
Putz, now there is a bug.

The kills for the weapon statistics are being doubled, and it doubles the again for the weapon leveling. So we are getting 4x xp for the weapon.

And the Team points is still with absurd numbers.

Note that i only made 1 kill, but the second screen shows 2 kills and 4 points on the weapon progression.

45FFEBA498D6D258D2D0D91644551F2879F84A54

4506585B8AFC32516D7C18B0A64527CF720B0A12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Why not?
Is this the only game which cannot have working stats?
I play online since 1997, and i am just a customer who wants a working game.

Why is this so hard to fix the stats?
Why is there no workaround to reset the stats?
Why the heck are the stats so totally confused?

No answer yet. Just patches and patches, but the core is bleeding.....

Someone doesn't know the first thing about software development. ;)

We built you a house, but for some reason a handful of wall outlets aren't working right. There are a hundred million different things that could cause it, how do you figure out the problem without taking the whole house apart and checking every single wire by hand?

Upvote 0
Putz, now there is a bug.

The kills for the weapon statistics are being doubled, and it doubles the again for the weapon leveling. So we are getting 4x xp for the weapon.

And the Team points is still with absurd numbers.

Note that i only made 1 kill, but the second screen shows 2 kills and 4 points on the weapon progression.
Spoiler!

+1 for confirmation. Everything reset except for team points and Honor level (started at L3), and kills don't appear to be recording properly under weapon stats.

Scoreboard seems to be displaying the right numbers.

EDIT: another thing that might be worth noting is when getting a vehicle kill (actually blowing it up) with the PZB/PTRS, the kill is not recorded until after the match because it is considered a tank kill instead of an infantry kill. I need to test this again because I didn't pay enough attention during the match, but I don't think the tank kill went towards the weapon stats.

...will report back after further testing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0