• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

rogame.exe Crashes after new Update

Hey all so i decided to post a new thread about crashing RO2 from the first start up or the crashing after new update after new update i cannot launch RO2 no more i want to try to post logs here.

Tell me your opinions thanks .

Attachments

• Launch-backup-2011.09.30-21.16.36.log
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Launch-backup-2011.09.30-19.47.54.log
    531.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So i deleted the ini files from config, didnt worked.

From the first gameplay i was having troubles with multiplayer crashing at some maps like pavlov house,barracks,red october factory etc. and the troubles with setting a tankcrew man or tankcommander role after that game crashed.

System specs:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 - 2.40GHz
RAM: 3GB DDR2
GC: Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT - 1GB

Hope it helped tell me if you need some other logs or dumpfiles.

Upvote 0
I am having the same issue. The only map i can play is Apartments and even then is crashes. its been over a week since i got the game and i cant play it. I load up a server or single player game and i can play about 30sec before the game crashes and says. rogame.exe has stopped working. nothing has worked i have done everything I could think of and found on forums that people said might help. Does anyone know how to fix this? It is a wast of money if i cant play the game

Upvote 0
Yeah, log files may help. We've seen a few of these, but they aren't consistent. Everything seems to point to "something" getting corrupted, but verifying the cache doesn't seem to clear it. Getting the correct INI files in place cured it for some. Have either of you tried deleting the game entirely and re-installing?

Edit: just looked at the logs you posted earlier... "bad hash" implies something is corrupted. May well require a reinstall.

Upvote 0
There are many people who have problems with the game crashes when starting up or is entering a server. They have tried to reinstall the game numerous times without success. Time for a fix, fast.

If we can't reproduce the problem, we can't find out what causes it. If we can't find out what causes it, we can't FIX it. This is why we ask people to give us any and all information around the problem - so we can EITHER find out what is causing it on machines outside the office OR reproduce it here in the office, so we can find a cause.

I actually managed to reproduce this in the office when switching languages around, suggesting a corrupted file. Verify didn't work, but deleting and reinstalling did.

So - we'll still take all the logs we can get...

Reactions: PUTZ
Upvote 0
hm

hm

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: rogame.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4e809e1f
Fault Module Name: rogame.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4e809e1f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00cc1093
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1049
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78

Upvote 0
Does anyone know what to do?
I have this error too when trying to start the game after the update.

Failed to find shader map for default material LightmapResolutionMaterial! Please make sure cooking was successful.

Address = 0x770cb727 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll]
Address = 0x480471 (filename not found) [in d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0x4b0403 (filename not found) [in d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Problem

Problem

Hi, after the latest patch, i get same problem too..

The Territory map, 'Station' (and other 1-2 maps) works perfectly for me, i get never crash on this map, but the Territory map 'PavlovsHouse' and 'RedOctoberFactory' .. i get Rogame.exe crash A L W A Y S after 1-2 seconds playing..

I can't send dump files (all of empty, and 0kb.. i dont understand why), but i send log, i hope can u help me guys...:eek:

My specs:
Windows 7 X86 directX11
DualCore E5200 2500Ghz
Geforce 9500GT 1024mb
3072MB RAM

(sorry my bad english.)

Attachments

• Launch-backup-2011.10.08-11.25.39.log
    831.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0