• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your Appcompat values

The lower CPU score is the better score. I don't remember exactly what the engine does, but it has the CPU calculate something and scores it based on the time to do so.

As the game is currently very cpu bound, the lower that score, the better your machine will perform over all in RO 2. We are working hard to optimize this by lowering the amount of things the CPU has to do at any given time (one of the major ones being draw calls in the rendering thread).

Upvote 0
[AppCompat]
MeasuredCPUScore=111.144211
CompatLevelComposite=4
CompatLevelCPU=5 (edited it to 4 and got better fps)
CompatLevelGPU=4

i5 650 @3.2
8g ddr3 1600mhz ram
Gtx 460 slightly OC
Windows 7 64 bit

I get 40-60+ fps on 64 player servers occasional dips below 40 but not below 35 .On 32 -50 player servers sometimes I will peak 90 fps which im really happy because my cpu isnt the best but it seems even older i5's do pretty good.

Also a few minor tweaks in the RO engine file and a free registry cleaner gave me 10+ extra fps(good comp maintenance is a must!) .Also turned my hardware physics to gpu in nvidia options and I never take a hit during arty or smoke(some says its not working but it seems to help me)

My ingame settings ...turning things to ultra/ high helped my fps over med ...strange
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The lower CPU score is the better score. I don't remember exactly what the engine does, but it has the CPU calculate something and scores it based on the time to do so.

As the game is currently very cpu bound, the lower that score, the better your machine will perform over all in RO 2. We are working hard to optimize this by lowering the amount of things the CPU has to do at any given time (one of the major ones being draw calls in the rendering thread).

Allot of peoples scores are pretty close yet performance very wildly. see my post above

Upvote 0
MeasuredCPUScore=122.604523
CompatLevelComposite=4
CompatLevelCPU=5
CompatLevelGPU=4

Average 50-63 (Unreal3 Frame Limiter hard set)

Specs:

Phenom II 955 BE OC'd to 3.8 GHz
4GB DDR3 OCZ @ 1600Mhz
2x XFX HD 5700 in Crossfirex@16x

Edit (sorry:)

All Ultra including MSAA
No Bloom, motion blur or Ambient Occlusion
1920x1080
128 bit sound

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MeasuredCPUScore=112.239861
CompatLevelComposite=4
CompatLevelCPU=5
CompatLevelGPU=4

My system:

Intel Core i7 960 (@stock speed 3,2 ghz)
Nvidia GTX 560 (not the TI version)
G.Skill 8 GB Ram
SATA HDD

The system runs RO2 att ultra settings with mostly 50 fps (the last time i checked was before the patch was released which should have incresed the ultra performance).

Upvote 0
MeasuredCPUScore=94.843903
CompatLevelComposite=4
CompatLevelCPU=5
CompatLevelGPU=4

X58 chipset
i7 2600k
HD6970 2GB
16 gigs DDR3
20 gig SSD cache

All settings maxed except the sunrays which looks corrupted for some reason when turned on.

Never get any lag or slowdown, but you'd hope not for a brand new rig like that.

Upvote 0
The OC isn't really that much of a gamechanger, I do find it is better than the standard 3.3-3.7 standard clocking of the 1100T. Again, driver version and things like that make a bigger difference than a modest OC. I'm using 11.8 CCC with 11.8 CAP3. There is also the fact that even though your card is newer/better the software may not be utilizing it to it's full capacity. My GPU usage in-game is anywhere from 75-99%.

Good call. GPU usage is at 45--55% for me. Currently on 11.7.

Installed 11.8, same performance. I did notice going down to a lower resolution (with everything still on Ultra/Turned on) shot me up to ~50fps, so maybe it has more to do with you running at 1440x900 and me running at 1920x1080.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MeasuredCPUScore=135.051804
CompatLevelComposite=3
CompatLevelCPU=5
CompatLevelGPU=3

I am a terrible computer noob. I stopped keeping up with changes when 66mhz was better than 33, and 8mb of RAM was awesome compared to 4. 4 years ago I just bought my computer from Dell and flipped all the options on the store site to what looked good :confused: but I didn't actually know what I was doing lol. I have 12 gigs of RAM, in the device manager under processors its says I have 8 X Intel 7i CPU [email protected] (so I assume that is a double quad core or something?), and I have a 1 MB Radeon HD 4800 video card.

~65 fps average

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MeasuredCPUScore=92.468658
CompatLevelComposite=4
CompatLevelCPU=5
CompatLevelGPU=4

Intel Core i7-920 [email protected]
ASUS P6X58D Premium
6GB CL8-8-8-24 (DDR3-1600)
2x HD 5870
OCZ Vertex2 60GB for OS (Win7 64bit) and 120GB for games/appilcations

Playing at 6144x1152 High/Ultra for textures/Medium shadows/AA and AO disabled
with 30 to 65 fps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MeasuredCPUScore=71.638000
CompatLevelComposite=4
CompatLevelCPU=5
CompatLevelGPU=4

i5 2500K (4.5ghz)
5870 crossfire
1080p

I run it on ultra, but at times my FPS dip really bad in certain areas. makes no sense, no one else here gets as low as a cpu score as I do, but you get better fps, explain that tripwire... and I know I'll get flamed for this, but my FPS in the BF3 Beta never drop below 80.... and at times on this I get in the teens. that makes no sense... but I'll leave it at that... please fix this game, I want this game to not fail, but its sad when I have a PC like this and I get such low FPS at times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0