• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More blood! (not limbs), oh, and a D-Day map! Please!

Ah yes those days the Russian comrades crossed the English channel and stormed the German line in Normandy.

After they ofcourse rained the beach with :IS2: shells and then
in their winter uniforms and with a rain of MKB fire they stormed the beach.

Edit: It does seem like a good idea but I WISH for a Darkest Hour 2 :D *HINT HINT OMG LOOK AT THIS EVERYONE WANTS IT*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why does every map request have to be prefaced with Saving Private Ryan ><

It's like, do people not get enough German *** stomping on the other maps we already have?

"No sir, I need a map with 800 meters in any direction with zero cover or shot blocking, and the unrestrained ability to fire into a spawn point with an MG from a protected position."

Reactions: Killyouall
Upvote 0
Omaha Beach doesn't really hold a candle to Grain Elevator. You have buildings and trees and I-beams in Grain Elevator. Omaha Beach had.....tank traps and sand for the first 100 or so meters.

Well thats Tripwire Adaptation of Grain Elevator. The Real Grain Elevator had not a lot of cover around it. The Grain Elevator itself coule withstand arty fire but the small buildings around it? Hell no. It was nothing but rubble around it. Most maps in RO2 lack a lot of destruction.

Upvote 0