• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

rogame.exe , has stopped working

Msgt Smith

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
I can't enjoy the game anymore and would like you to fix this. I don't know what a dump file is but obviously I am not the only one having this problem. I can never finish a game and I am the admin, so our clan isn't happy about renting servers with this game. I am afraid this game will not be a winner if you can't fix this. Can you please take a minute to let us know what is being done to repair this.

Even though my game is running a lot smother since the last patch, I have started with the 'rogame.exe has stopped working' problem.

I think it is related to the sound as I always seem to get the last sound played repeating during and after the crash.

New sound driver seem to make the problem worse.

Upvote 0
Even though my game is running a lot smother since the last patch, I have started with the 'rogame.exe has stopped working' problem.

I think it is related to the sound as I always seem to get the last sound played repeating during and after the crash.

New sound driver seem to make the problem worse.

Exactly the same for me. Sometimes it will happen within 30 seconds, sometimes 2 hours. Really random.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep, this has now become a regular thing, anything from 10 mins to 1 hour and I get a crash but it's fairly common, I have probably restarted the game dozens of times today already because of the constant crashing, wasn't as bad as this pre patch, although things do seem a little smoother to me, just the constant crashes now.

Such a pain when you find a good server to crash over and over again :(

Upvote 0
ok, trying to verify the game files just BSOD me, this isn't good, I couldn't get into any maps without a rogame.exe crash, I have uninstalled and doing a full reinstall of the game as I suspect a file has become corrupt somewhere :(

Well if you're BSODing on verification, that's probably a sign that your computer has a lot more to worry about than an occasional game crash. Verification has nothing to do with the game. If anything it sounds like your networking hardware or drivers might be crap.

Upvote 0
I cant even start my game since last patch :/

My game won't launch past the splash screen, and no help from TW in nearly a week and a half .. even though there are tons of threads and posts in this forum with the same or similar problem.

Also from what I have read .. there is no option for co-op as advertised.
Can anyone veryify this???

Upvote 0