• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Performance breakdown after fix

You are not the only one, before last patch y was playing with a smooth feeling ( not laggy cause low fps ) now the game seems to run "forced", with lagged feeling ( low fps ).

Im with Nvidia 580 and 12gb ram i7 970 , so its not my pc problem, y run games with better graphics with no problem.

The main problem and gamebreaker of this game is the laggy feeling and the bullet delay. Most developers know how to make games but not how to optimice.

Upvote 0
Have some issues after latest patch. Previously had smooth gameplay 50-70 fps.

Now when i 1st join i'm getting 10-20 fps which then rises to 50-60 after 30 seconds of so.. but i'm seeing massive fluctuations and some stutter at times. I'm also crashing regularly, which i never had before.

I've verified & defragged game files... I'm gonna delete the game ini files from my docs and see if that helps. Will report back.

Upvote 0
I'm gonna delete the game ini files from my docs and see if that helps. Will report back.

Just tried this - no solution, still red fps count.

I am using the advices from the tweaking guide with:

• depthoffield = FALSE
  • AllowRadialBlur=False
  • MotionBlur=False
  • for some users the following helps as well.
    CompatLevelCPU = 4
what gave a big fps boost before the fix was released.

@Madlman

Good to know that I

Upvote 0
Placebo, it will happen again for sure

LOL it was not a placebo! My frame rate doubled! i'm not saying it will work for you or anyone else.. but i have had good fps through the beta and up until the patch last night, somehow my drivers seem to get in a mess, the patch might have been a coincidence for all i know, but either way a fresh driver install fixed it.

I did that 4 days ago, I dont think that this is the reason, because it worked before and it doesn

Last edited:
Upvote 0