• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Oh God Why ??

cucamonster

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Ok, now, just explain this to me:

I Played both campaigns and they are very nice, specially by the "campaign" intro of each team.

I watched them and they were pretty good, but i was surprise that after i saw them in the first time, even if i try to start a new game, those intros don't appear anymore.

You guys created those intros to bee watched only ONE time ???
I only say this because i really liked those "intros" and i wanted to see them again.

For some reason I can't finish the last tutorial of the Axis Campaign, the one that's before Red October in where you learn how to use the radio for calling troops, recon plane and artillery/mortar/rocket strikes. I call the freaking arty strike but the shells explode high and the russians at the village take no damage. Is that a bug or what?

Upvote 0
For some reason I can't finish the last tutorial of the Axis Campaign, the one that's before Red October in where you learn how to use the radio for calling troops, recon plane and artillery/mortar/rocket strikes. I call the freaking arty strike but the shells explode high and the russians at the village take no damage. Is that a bug or what?

Yeah I did that campaign three different times.... the second time I had the problem you had. It's due to the arty being marked on a roof building or something.

I targeted the trunk of a tree near the ground by the russians standing around and that seemed to do the trick.

In general, the arty marking in RO2 is still buggy, where I'll mark something exactly as I used to in RO1, but then check my map and nothing is marked..... other times it marks the spot I'm standing, even though nothing was obstructing my view to my target..... .and other times my mark ends up on the other side of the map.

It needs some tweaking as I am spending far too long trying to get the target marked that I want.

Upvote 0