• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 - 5040X1050 Screenshots (Ultra Settings) Gallery

lol I took a similar SS 2 days ago :p
not as high quality as yours though :(

02E93782C01EF53600F5C9CC4E5DA4911AEABC5B

Upvote 0
I've got two monitors i wouldn't mind using, how do i go about setting this up?

Three or five monitors is the way to go imo, two monitors to play a FPS isnt a good idea, FPS games fail dual monitor, they are hard to play with the bezel splitting your crosshair down the middle.
Anyway you may need to run the game in windowed mode, then set in horizontal and vertical res, and try to play.

Now post some pictures of the menus and interface so those without triplehead setups don't feel so bad... ;)

Be Seeing You...
-Flyynt

Hehe cool Flyynt, cheers.

Upvote 0
Yes thats true, a centered HUD would ne really nice. :)

I remember Yoshiro saying that they would be doing that post-release at some point, but I imagine it might be a little bit as they obviously are working very hard on many things at once, and would have to prioritize.

Being that 3 screen users are a notable minority, our fixes will have to wait on the more urgent issues.

Upvote 0
I remember Yoshiro saying that they would be doing that post-release at some point, but I imagine it might be a little bit as they obviously are working very hard on many things at once, and would have to prioritize.

Being that 3 screen users are a notable minority, our fixes will have to wait on the more urgent issues.
If TW don't add it, Rising Storm will definitely have centred HUD and menus. *hint hint* ;)

As a 5760 x 1200 user, it's for purely selfish reasons, but that's no reason the rest of you can't benefit. ;)

Actually, the biggest thing I want TW to fix is that (on ATI cards anyway) when you switch to an ultrawide resolution, the GPU overhead goes through the roof for no good reason and drops my framerate considerably. It didn't do that on earlier builds, something got broken at some point and it makes me a sad chicken. :(

Upvote 0