• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

An update for Red Orchestra 2 will be released shortly.

Bug Fixes
-Fixed a bug where players could spawn without a class
-Fixed a bug with auto reloading when using a manual bolt rifle
-Minor performance improvements

Level/Gameplay Fixes
Pavlov's House
-Added wall to block line of sight to one of the Allied tank spawns
-Allies now correctly get a forward spawn when capturing Zab's House
-German spawn protection was toned down to prevent Allied attackers in inside of the Voyentorg from being killed by spawn protection when objectives changed hands

Commissar's House
-Gave Allies 40 more reinforcements
-Default Allied spawn in more directly in line with Building 81
-Moved one of the initial Axis spawns back further from the Water Refinery
-Increased spawn protection and no artillery volumes for Allies
-Various cover fixes

OK!!!! Seriously this is bunch of BS!! I bought the RO2 because of the SDK, not because of the game...im not much of a gamer, i play about 5 hours week total,enough to understand game play! However my love and passion is playing with SDK and mapping. I bought the game cuz you guys said we'd have it on release, then it got changes to few day.....here it is almost a week later and still noting. So basically i paid money for something i don't have :mad:. This is just WRONG!!!:mad:

p.s. thanks for the update, doing good job improving the game ;)

Upvote 0
OK!!!! Seriously this is bunch of BS!! I bought the RO2 because of the SDK, not because of the game...im not much of a gamer, i play about 5 hours week total,enough to understand game play! However my love and passion is playing with SDK and mapping. I bought the game cuz you guys said we'd have it on release, then it got changes to few day.....here it is almost a week later and still noting. So basically i paid money for something i don't have :mad:. This is just WRONG!!!:mad:

p.s. thanks for the update, doing good job improving the game ;)

Disappointing? Sure I understand and you have every right to be, but life does have its unexpected set backs. :eek:

Upvote 0
Patch is nice and all, but I feel like there's a couple things that critically need to be fixed, before tweaking maps. Stats issues & reset, maybe ?

That was fixed on Friday. Although there appear to be some other issues with stats that we're looking into.

Unrelated, we're also still working on VOIP and performance.

Presumably those are all being worked on. The map fixes were implemented by the mappers. That has nothing to do with the code guys.

I'd much rather get piecemeal patches every time a good handful of fixes are done than wait weeks for gigantic patches.

The info is there ;)

Upvote 0
anybody else have problems starting the game when every i hit the shortcut it ask me to defrag then it defrags the game but says steam servers are currently to busy to handle my request.

It did that to me the first time I installed the game, said I had to defragment the data. I'm guessing it only happens when the servers are getting their asses kicked and it's sending data to you in jumbles, and has Steam put the jumbles together. Unfortunately, you need Steam to do that for you, and since they're getting their asses kicked......yeah. You're just going to have to keep at it until you can get your connection.

Upvote 0