• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can we have an update on the stats issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like one of the main features of the game (unfortunately), so can we have some word on when it'll be fixed?

Or if current stats will be reset?

Well you can look at it like this, if they say when it will be fixed and it doesn't come people will be mad. It will be fixed when well when it's fixed and most likely a stat reset like Killing Floor had.

Upvote 0
Roztig死;889308 said:
Well you can look at it like this, if they say when it will be fixed and it doesn't come people will be mad. It will be fixed when well when it's fixed and most likely a stat reset like Killing Floor had.

Although it's nice you'd take the time to reply, I'd prefer to hear from the devs, and not someone with a manga avatar.
Japanese cartoons are idiotic, and have no place on a Red Orchestra forum, even as an avatar.

Upvote 0
Although it's nice you'd take the time to reply, I'd prefer to hear from the devs, and not someone with a manga avatar.
Japanese cartoons are idiotic, and have no place on a Red Orchestra forum, even as an avatar.

LOL what the hell? Comments like those have no place here m8, manga avatars are not illegal :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Roztig死
Upvote 0

For you type of retarded kindness:

kicknut.jpg

Reactions: Roztig死
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.