• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor expansion/addon - RO2 theme

kwyjibo1230

Apr 28, 2010
Let me start by saying that I think tripwire is doing a tremendous job and i have loved your work since the original RO.
Red Orchestra 2 has blown me away and I an truly impressed with your devotion to fans and producing great games.
I had a great, at least I think so, idea for killing floor. To celebrate the release of RO2, you should create an expansion/add-on for killing floor that is WWII themed. This would entail a WWII themed weapons arsenal, zeds and maybe a bonus WWII map or two. Weapon's power, clip size would be changed for historical accuracy (at level zero) with increased levels bringing the standard increases. Lever action would be modified (clip added) kar98k or mosinnagant. Grenades could be potato masters or russian style (perhaps choose Russian or German themed arsenal?) bull pup would be mp40/ppsh. Ak would be stg44. Scar would be mobile mg42. Crossbow would be scoped kar98k, m14br would be gewehr 43 semi auto rifle. Etc, etc. Perhaps even all Russian themed with nazi zeds, or vice versa.
Zeds would be themed based on WWII fact, prototypes, myth.

RO_sauce, I want an official tripwire version, not a crappy 3rd party mod

That is your opinion, and i believe under several laws in different countries you are allowed to express it, however this is mine:

You seem very ungrateful in both disregarding something you've not seen/tried and insulting in your attitude towards RO_Sauce and his work; which he didn't have to do.

I suggest you try the mod first before crapping all over it with your slander :)

Oh and BTW: i've played it and holy sh!tb@lls is it awesome. Though the scoped G41 takes a little getting used to, with the juxtaposed sights and all.

Upvote 0
RO_sauce, I want an official tripwire version, not a crappy 3rd party mod

then is the question. why do you think it is crappy? you should give a feedback to the people who made it. and tell them "why it isn't good." in a sort of a positive/negative feedback. which might give the creator some new Ideas and some motivation on tinkering some more on it :) and when things get flawless, they might be taken up from the trippy team and put into the original game! That would be the smartest cause of action :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0