• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Create a server step by step

Ok Soldat-Hans, 87 views & no help. I'll take a swing at it since I am now downloading the files.

download HLDS & save it to a file name of your choosing.

I saved mine to a folder named RO2.

Open CMD (start/run cmd enter) & then type the following. The quoted "hit enter" obviously means hit the enter key.

c: "hit enter"
cd \RO2 "hit enter"
hldsupdatetool "hit enter"
hldsupdatetool -command update -game "redorchestra2beta" -dir c:\RO2 "hit enter".

Files should start downloading. After that, go to this thread (which is where I am at in the process).

Upvote 0
Ok Soldat-Hans, 87 views & no help. I'll take a swing at it since I am now downloading the files.

download HLDS & save it to a file name of your choosing.

I saved mine to a folder named RO2.

Open CMD (start/run cmd enter) & then type the following. The quoted "hit enter" obviously means hit the enter key.

c: "hit enter"
cd \RO2 "hit enter"
hldsupdatetool "hit enter"
hldsupdatetool -command update -game "redorchestra2beta" -dir c:\RO2 "hit enter".

Files should start downloading. After that, go to this thread (which is where I am at in the process).

Thank you, I will try it out. Thank you very much.

It loks like it worked, but he needed just some seconds, to update the files. Is this right? (no new files have been created)

Last edited:
Upvote 0