• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Censored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? You're going to complain because you don't have a Nazi symbol? It's like that for everyone btw, it's not censored anywhere.. They didn't add the symbols because they are offensive and there isn't a need. If you're THAT big on realism then maybe this isn't for you. I'm pretty sure they didn't have them in the first game either, only modded skins had them on certain servers.

Reactions: Leo4444
Upvote 0
Are you serious? You're going to complain because you don't have a Nazi symbol? It's like that for everyone btw, it's not censored anywhere.. They didn't add the symbols because they are offensive and there isn't a need. If you're THAT big on realism then maybe this isn't for you. I'm pretty sure they didn't have them in the first game either, only modded skins had them on certain servers.
I remember there being a swastika in there Unless it has changed in the full game

Upvote 0
swastika-buddha.jpg

Buddha, you have offended me terribly.

4565804437_a681d979d4.jpg

Finnish airforce, you disgust me thoroughly.

swastika-laundry-300x226.jpg

:mad::confused: SWASTIKA LAUNDRY :confused::mad:

-------------------------------------------------

It's just a symbol.

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
I've read here sometime ago, how much time the devs spent in research and to accurately modeling the textures etc. of the uniforms to make them look as real as possible!
So I think, this IS a shame to black it out belated...
Get me right here:
It's not about the swastika!! (No need to wave around huge flags in a game like RO or something like that crap..)
It just should look like all of a piece. How it did in the beta.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.