• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hosting Private Game

Hosting Private Game

• Yes.

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember that in Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 you could host your own game via the game's main menu. This mode allowed you to make your own private game and play with your friends with bots. Can you add this to Red Orchresta 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad aswell?

Please post a reply and vote in the poll if you also think they should add this or if you disagree.

Attachments

• 2011-09-14_00002.jpg
    2011-09-14_00002.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Peer hosting is horrible. The most you will be able to have on your machine is probably under 8 players. Try more players and you will lag. On top of that, I know that some ISPs will terminate your account for a TOS violation.

well obviously.

no ones gonna gather 64 friends on a p2p connection.

I did this alot in RO and BF2 where 1 or 2 of my friends would start killing bots

Upvote 0
I'd just like to bump this (even though the poll is closed). Many of us are concerned about the lack of a listen server option in RO2 and would like for it to be added. I understand that TWI has a lot on their plate right now getting the big gameplay patch out and fixing/fleshing out the tanks later. What I respectfully request is a short post by one of the devs stating whether or not they will be looking into adding this useful option at some point.

Cheers and thanks,

Fafnir_6

Upvote 0
Hey Ross, thanks for your support. You can check out the maps vs. bots (not necessarily in the order you want) if you play through the single player campaign...FYI :). The single player maps also have different objectives than the multi versions of the same maps. Once you have unlocked a single player map you can always go back to it whenever you want.

Cheers,

Fafnir_6

Last edited:
Upvote 0