• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TotalBiscuit shows more love to TWI

Preety awesome that TB is giving some free publicity again.

Also

Dat feel when you can't play RO2 due to your PC and all your friends are having a blast playing the game

1291433208838.gif

Upvote 0
There isn't that much to learn... Its pretty much an standard fps...

Pretty much, RO has never had a learning curve, as soon as I got the original I knew what I was doing, all you have to realise is when to shoot or when to run into the cap zone. If people seriously think RO has a hard learning curve, then they have obviously never mastered a game like IL-2 Sturmovik.

I think TB's video is just another attempt to bash CoD rather than give genuine praise to RO2, which it doesn't deserve imo.

Upvote 0
He usually tells it like it is. So I get the feeling he insulted something that you liked.

He insulted a game commentary I did and then expected me to thank him for his giving me help through criticism. Actually he's pretty much a total dick. He didn't even watch the whole thing and gives me a five paragraph explanation of how poorly it was done. pretty insulting when you put 40+ hours into something and some guy who spends barely more than the playing time on his projects ****s all over it.

If he wants to insult peoples games whatever but he shouldn't be going around insulting and getting in fights with people who are new to the community. He is a dick and his fans are worse.

Upvote 0
He usually tells it like it is. So I get the feeling he insulted something that you liked.

No he just has a bad attitude, I don't like people who treat others like garbage.. i've seen some of his Terraria Lets PLay stuff with Jesse Cox and he just treats him like trash all the time basically saying hes worthless etc because that's who he is.. he's just a jerk to pretty much everyone. I could care less if he talked crap about a game I like, I haven't watched him enough to even know if he has.. I just don't like his attitude. I believe in treating people with respect and being kind, he obviously was raised poorly or just doesn't care about others. THAT is why I don't like him.

Upvote 0
Mistreating Jesse Cox? It is true that sometimes he says things to him when Jesse facks up but I wouldn't call that treating him like trash... He is just being sarcastic. What other reason would be for guys like me who have never played terraria to watch a video of terraria if there aren't any jokes. Other than that, I just like his voice and some of his series so that is why while I have stopped following games and game channels etc. I still continue to watch some of his videos almost every day.

Can't comment about insulting other's ideas though since I never knew something like that happened, which is sad if it indeed happened.

On a side note, I hope he also does a WTF is RO2 to further explain the game. Hopefuly he isn't gonna suffice to the Hyper WTF he did a while ago which was basically an interview.

Upvote 0
He insulted a game commentary I did and then expected me to thank him for his giving me help through criticism. Actually he's pretty much a total dick. He didn't even watch the whole thing and gives me a five paragraph explanation of how poorly it was done. pretty insulting when you put 40+ hours into something and some guy who spends barely more than the playing time on his projects ****s all over it.

If he wants to insult peoples games whatever but he shouldn't be going around insulting and getting in fights with people who are new to the community. He is a dick and his fans are worse.
Boy, it must really have been terrible for him to chose exactly yours to write five whole paragraphs about.

Thanks for the heads up OP, will listen.

Upvote 0
No he just has a bad attitude, I don't like people who treat others like garbage.. i've seen some of his Terraria Lets PLay stuff with Jesse Cox and he just treats him like trash all the time basically saying hes worthless etc because that's who he is.. he's just a jerk to pretty much everyone. I could care less if he talked crap about a game I like, I haven't watched him enough to even know if he has.. I just don't like his attitude. I believe in treating people with respect and being kind, he obviously was raised poorly or just doesn't care about others. THAT is why I don't like him.

See now, im English and the reason i watch and like TotalBiscuits game commentarys and play throughs, and i've actually had the pleasure of joining him in a couple of games and on his ventrillo server, is because of his humor.

I don't know what part of the world your from but English humor is very sarcastic and very dry. Which is exactly what TotalBiscuit excells at.

EDIT: Forgot to add, TB and Jesse Cox are really good friends in real life. Other people have the same relationships with people and its meant in a friendly manner. Myself and my best friend treat each other in the exact same way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0