• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Manual

There's already a topic on this. But still can we get a dev response here?

I'm not doing another 90-page strategy and tactics guide! There is a Quickstart lurking somewhere (for retail) that we can put up here. Maybe with a little more time, I'll write up something in between...

Mortars: smaller strike, lighter weight of explosives, quicker to get the next strike ready. Basically 81/82mm mortar support. High angle trajectory - handy for dropping into tight spaces.

Artillery: Medium (105/122mm) arty, heavier weapons, slightly longer between salvos and longer between strikes.

Rocket: Nebelwerfer/Katyusha battery firing - wide area splattered in one big salvo. Takes quite a while to reload.

That sort of thing?

Upvote 0
I'm not doing another 90-page strategy and tactics guide! There is a Quickstart lurking somewhere (for retail) that we can put up here. Maybe with a little more time, I'll write up something in between...

Mortars: smaller strike, lighter weight of explosives, quicker to get the next strike ready. Basically 81/82mm mortar support. High angle trajectory - handy for dropping into tight spaces.

Artillery: Medium (105/122mm) arty, heavier weapons, slightly longer between salvos and longer between strikes.

Rocket: Nebelwerfer/Katyusha battery firing - wide area splattered in one big salvo. Takes quite a while to reload.

That sort of thing?

Don't forget the proper rifle cleaning technique!

Upvote 0