• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

Yay for re-implementing features in games that have been around for longer than my pubes!

What's next? Customizable controls will be dubbed a feature?
Go cry some more? I'd rather have it in than not.

And I agree with The_Masta. Criticizing this game is ok and the correct thing to do, but it seems like some people just use this thread to get rid of their reallife frustrations and shout insults.

Upvote 0
even the original cod had it:D

It's completly retarded NOT to have it.
The FAMAS F1 fires in both Automatic and 3 round Burst Fire mode, for example.

Not having this severely nerfs all weapons.
And I still love seeing guys using the Barret M107 as a standart sniper rifle when it weighs a lot and has a stupidly high recoil.
And I don't even wanna imagine how it is gonna be with the AS50, wich is basicly the most 'overpowered' of all the Acurracy International long-range rifles, making the AWSM look like a water gun.

Upvote 0
Who cares about the comfort of INSULTS TO HUMANITY?:IS2:

I wonder how he got the gig as "military advisor" and what his job description is other than existing and filling this position to lend the stupid game an air of unwarranted credibility.
Yeah I was "lulzing" at the fact that they're talking about military authenticity in a CoD game. Seriously? I mean, c'mon, even FANS of the latest CoD games will freely admit the game is laughably unrealistic.

I have a feeling this adviser of there's hasn't had a chance to actually play the hilarious SP campaign in MW2...

Upvote 0

"Millitary advisors" in a CoD Game?

images

Upvote 0