• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Already stopped playing?

Already stopped playing?

• Yes, I play errday!

Votes: 146 54.1%
  • Sometimes, not as much as I'd like to

Votes: 43 15.9%
  • No, This game needs a patch, and I will wait.

Votes: 65 24.1%
  • No, I'll probably get a refund it is so broken.

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Not playing as much as I'd like to. I love this game but 15-20 fps is getting to me, it's just frustrating, and then the ignorant pricks who run around saying "herp derp buy a better PC my game runs fine" are also making me really dislike a large portion of this community. The majority of people complaining about performance are the ones who have PCs that should be able to run this game very well.

As the poll stands, while only 80 people have voted, only 54% of those ~80 people are playing it as much as they'd like with no performance issues. That's about half. Now, if we proceed in getting more votes, we can get more accurate approximations as to how much of the community is suffering any form of performance problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Stopped playing during the Pavlov patch. Couldn't stand the performance I got on my rig, I know I can lower it but I'm a spoiled brat like that, so I'll spend a few weeks studying (with some really useful posts on various forums in between) and then hopefully come back to a game I couldn't stop playing if I wanted to. Patience, may or may not pay off.

+ people will be better at the game in a few weeks, which means the game will be more fun.

Upvote 0
I doubt TWI will leave their baby flapping in the wind like this. Nobody's going on vacations till they have the biggest bugs ironed out, I wouldn't think.

And I play every day, several hours a day, through crashes and everything. The game is too much fun to let something as trivial as a buggy launch throw my hands up and quit. I have done much worse for games that were far inferior to this.

Upvote 0
just waiting myself, playing eve, every game i join just pisses me off even more.. i would refund but i don't want to join the bf3 bandwagon, everytime i try to log into EA i can't so screw them, ill just wait patiently, its not as if steam gives refunds after you've played the game anyway.. just stuck with the fubar game for now.

Upvote 0
Game runs great and looks awesome (when bloom is removed, war s/b gritty not shiny) no complaints on that end. Haven't played much MP as I am busy at the moment but the couple of times I played SP it just sucked. Who scripted the BOTs on your own team to go wherever you go and get in the same window/door or anything as you?

I won't say sorry because IMHO the SP is some of the worst I have ever played and I have been playing FPSers for years.

Upvote 0
I have a mediocre PC and I run the game fine so the one being ignorant are the one not able to make there PC work properly. I know a lot of gamer who think they just buy a PC and it should run great out of the box like a console.
Yes, I'm sure you are an expert on computers and everyone who has performance issues are simply idiots. Disregarding the fact that plenty of people with setups that can run any other game on the market are having issues, you got it all figured out eh?

Upvote 0
Yes, I'm sure you are an expert on computers and everyone who has performance issues are simply idiots. Disregarding the fact that plenty of people with setups that can run any other game on the market are having issues, you got it all figured out eh?

I am no expert but I know what I am doing when it come to PC I wouldn't be surprise if half or more people trying to run this game are PC illiterate

Upvote 0

Well, the funny problem we seem to run into is that lower end systems actually run the game better than the high end systems. I know for a fact that SLI is ****ed at the moment, and almost everyone having severe performance issues is running a super high end rig.

I'm running a pretty piddly little rig and I get a pretty steady FPS. Admittedly, all my stuff is on low with all the graphical prettiness turned way down, but that's par for the course for me.

I do think that a lot of the problems come from people trying to run it on ultra and being upset that their performance is ****ed, when TWI has SAID that Ultra is a performance killer multiple times, but I would never dream of putting my settings that high, so far be it from me to judge.

Upvote 0