• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Tuning] Only allowed one refresh of the Server Browser

Same issue as in BETA. Mine does exactly what the video posted does. I will even wait a little bit inbetween hitting refresh and nothing. It worked once where I was able to hit my friends list and it showed servers but then it went away. Tried the fixes, nothing works. Can someone from tripwire give us an update?

Upvote 0
I posted it in another thread already but again:

I had no problems during the beta phase. After the "final" release my server browser only works properly ( refreshing, filtering, sorting... no problems) before I join a server through it. After disconnecting the browser stays empty no matter what I do, the only way to get it working again is restarting the game. When I disconnect from a server I joined through my steam buddylist I can still use my browser one time just as mentioned...

I don't care much about the other bugs, I think they are going to be fixed soon enough but this is really disastrous :mad:

Upvote 0