• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Deluxe Edition. Where is the beef??

Kinda shocks me I went to bed and still no patch to fix it this morning, a full 9hrs later. I do realize they are a GA us based company. But they should of been working on it all night for their launch of their baby (RO2).

If I remember right, they said the night before launch, when we had the 1.3gb beta patch, they be working all night and adding patches and fixes.. that didnt happen either. lets hope today we see a patch. Its 930am EST in GA, get to work boys. I want a patch by lunch! :D <3

Upvote 0
Have to agree with this one, it's of no relevance why you bought the DDE, you should be getting day one unlocks on day one as promised, it's a bit like paying for a 1st class upgrade then finding the carriage is closed and no-ones offering you a refund.
It doesnt bother me at all game-wise, it's rather the principal of it.

Reactions: Das Bose
Upvote 0

The principle of their having a problem that they are attempting to make good on or the principle of people being too impatient to wait while they do it?

If they said they had removed the unlocks entirely, laughed, and posted photos of them enjoying a trip to the Bahamas with your $10 unlock money, I'd probably agree with you. But they haven't, and the world is an imperfect place, fraught with missed deadlines and other horrors.

Upvote 0
Have to agree with this one, it's of no relevance why you bought the DDE, you should be getting day one unlocks on day one as promised, it's a bit like paying for a 1st class upgrade then finding the carriage is closed and no-ones offering you a refund.

Actually, to be equally fair - it's like them telling you there was a glitch in the system, and in reality the carriage is full with your current flight. Because of that, they can still offer you the same seating, but instead of the 8:30 flight you'll be getting the 12:00 one instead. Inconvenient? Yeah, it is (I paid for it as well) but I'm just happy I'm getting the unlocks in general.

Upvote 0