• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

for the Europeans, keep in mind if this was a major retail release, you would have been forced to wait at least 48 to 72 hours after the American release for some inexplicable reason. this has happened with most major game releases, (except, to my knowledge duke nukem forever, which ironically, considering how F YEAH AMERICA it was, came out in America AFTER Europe.)

so no, Tripwire does not hate you.

Upvote 0
Today is not pretty vague when you know that on the internet that means THEIR time zone, not yours.

2:33 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: Ahh the trolls are out in force today. And people who are trying to blow this out of porportion
2:34 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: No, I don't hate europeans. But when we announce a day, it is within our time zone. That is how we have always worked, and will continue to work

>disagree = troll.

Oh the humanity.

And the best thing I even agreed with you you just have to read a post and understand it.

Im in GMT+1. Its like 2 hours and 20 minutes now till it is midnight here.
If iam correct the timezone TW is in is EST which has a 6 hours difference to my timezone but that does not really matters since a release on the 14th could be anything between the first minute and the last minute of midnight and that was what I called vague.

Upvote 0
Oh come on guys. Throwing a tantrum because a game is "delayed" for a few hours or even days? Be glad you have no more pressing issues!

Additionally, I do think that the guys at tripwire want to get it out even more than you do, and that they are crunching away on their keyboards to get everything done as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: pepihoh
Upvote 0
There. Is everyone happy now that it's settled?

Um that time is not settled. If you are banking on that time, just like the last two times it was delayed, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I'm warning you now.

Yoshiro said several times now do not pay attention to the Steam counter. It has nothing to do with the release time.

Upvote 0
Just be happy you all are getting the game today. I went to pre-order at 3am this morning for the 10% discount and pre-load, but made a typo in the address for my card. Transaction was declined. Unfortunately, the declined transaction is now "processing" through my bank. For personal reasons, I can't add money into this small account today, so I have to wait for the declined transaction to clear so I can try to buy again, which will be AFTER the game has released, meaning I won't get the pre-order discount AND I have to wait 2-5 business days.

ARRRRGHHHH! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry, just had to vent.

Upvote 0