• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bolt bug and Melee bug

b737lvr

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
1st. With the bolt action rifles, I noticed that after firing a shot, I am able to 'Check my ammo' and it loads a new round with out ejecting the old one.

2nd. When a player is prone they are unable to be killed by a melee/stab. I have tried this several times and it's not hurting em.

so bolting half way to check the ammo puts the next cartridge into the chamber?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but there have already been so many "bug reports" about the reload mechanism of bolt action rifles before, which just resulted from a lack of knowledge of the way a weapon works...

Upvote 0
so bolting half way to check the ammo puts the next cartridge into the chamber?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but there have already been so many "bug reports" about the reload mechanism of bolt action rifles before, which just resulted from a lack of knowledge of the way a weapon works...

Well in-game it currently does. try it out. Fire a shot, hold R, and try to fire again. Only works with manual bolt op, obivously.

It still uses the rounds up. But try it. LMB, Hold R, LMB again. DO NOT CYCLE THE BOLT!!!

Upvote 0