• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Skirmish mode

EchoJ7

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
The North
Rooting around the beta and there's no mention it, has it been dropped from the game? For those who don't know what I mean, the mode of game that was described as 'Terrorist hunt' from R6 where you command a squad of Ai or friends against Ai.

From the facts thread

Co-op: Players can connect with their friends and battle AI in multiple game types including the Stalingrad Campaign, Skirmish Mode, and more.

Reactions: Lobo
Rooting around the beta and there's no mention it, has it been dropped from the game? For those who don't know what I mean, the mode of game that was described as 'Terrorist hunt' from R6 where you command a squad of Ai or friends against Ai.

From the facts thread

Co-op: Players can connect with their friends and battle AI in multiple game types including the Stalingrad Campaign, Skirmish Mode, and more.

Do you have a different version of the beta than the rest of us? You do know this is a Beta, and not even close to the features you will see in the game?

Upvote 0
Do you have a different version of the beta than the rest of us? You do know this is a Beta, and not even close to the features you will see in the game?

I'd be pretty worried if that was the case, given this a pre-release beta and not an internal build. And yes I'm more then aware that single player isn't part of the beta, my point is when you look into the menu for single player there isn't an option for 'Skirmish'. Maziel, not that I don't believe you but what that confirmed in an interview or something?

Upvote 0