• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What happens to the tatic of Red Orchestra 2?

gustblima

Sep 3, 2011
What happens to my red orchestra?

Red orchestra stood out as a tactical game involving cooperation and realistic

Now I am faced with the new red orchestra and see that no longer has that magic that I saw in the first game.

Everyone ignored the companions of the same team, because do not collide with other players, makes you start playing just for yourself. You do not have to worry about supporting their friends to spend in a hallway, do not collide causes them to run you over.

What I see is the team running to either side without any care or support and the rounds are too short.
Everyone has pistol, all run several feet without tiring, too much information on the hud, a game different from the first game, you play only once to get the skills.
MG running through the halls and shooting like a Rambo.

For me in some parts the game just became a game of archery, having no diversion of sight when running or just when you're hurt.

What I think should be done is:
  • Cure mechanism:
-After taking a shot and was bleeding, the player shall be deprived of running until it heals. The vision of the player should change color, like red, blue or black and white. The bleeding time before death for some parts of the body has to increase, as the time to apply the bandage.

• Run mechanism: See: Latic Acid and war soldier conditions
The player-run and lowers its speed as stamina is down. After running he is breathing heavily, then it should swing the gun following the breath.

• Mg shooting while stand. See: Muscle failure
-As he shoots standing, their stamina tends to be lower, and according to the diagram above, it will lose strength and your aim will be very difficult to control.

• Collision:
-Just put same as first red orchestra.

• Capture points:
-Needs to be more slow to capture and more players to capture.

I hope which tripwire will wake up and see why the red orchestra was a epic game in the past.

Amen brother! I think what's killed the tactical aspect of gameplay goes far deeper than breathing and sway. The whole pace of the game is changed. Solo call of duty hip shooting is quite viable (and to be honest, the only way I was able to wrack up a lot of kills). Looks like I'll be playing a lot more guitar and a lot less video games .... probably a good thing though. :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0