• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stat tracking seems to be working

retrofly

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
After a few games where my stats were not being saved, it suddenly started keeping track of kills and XP, looks like it back dated it a few hours too.

I'm assuming its the same BF:BC stat tracking issue where the stat server gets overloaded and takes a while to process and update everyones stats?

Mine updated quite late a night so it may be worth going on and checking now to see if your's has updated. I don't think it has backdated it right back to the new patch, but maybe it will take some more time to process the rest of the stats?

I'm curious about the stats showing several levels worth of MP40 ownage, even though I haven't even played on Axis side at all yet. Doesn't sound like it's really working right, if there are kills that I definitely haven't done being counted? I've tested the stats system with Allies MN9130 so far, and they seem to work. I need to improve my accuracy though, it's only about 80%...

Stats definitely don't work on all servers, as all of them are not really ranked. They just all show up as ranked, even if they're not. Ever noticed how the "Unranked" tab is consistently empty?

Upvote 0
actually this isn't true, me and a friend were playing on his clans ranked server and we got him to rifle level 25 just fine and he got his bayonet now he has it forever, I am also at rifle 25 on german side, honor rank 33 as well. Stats are working on ranked servers, some servers might be setup incorrectly or something.

Upvote 0
Okay. I can now confirm that stats tracking is messed up quite badly. Oh, how? Well, numbers don't really match, not even close. Here's an example of my MN9130 stats:

Yesterday: Kills 45, Accuracy 79.36%
Today: Kills 55, Accuracy 100.00%

Anyone with basic math skills knows that kind of improvement in accuracy can't happen. If you've missed even just one single round, you won't get 100.00% accuracy anymore. Kills were counted probably just right, but the other stats are messed up...

Upvote 0