• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suggestion: Stop asking for major gameplay features to be removed.

Completely agree. They have already made server settings to disable a lot of things that the Dev team spent a lot of time making, Isn't that good enough?

I think the server settings that Tripwire made is a very selfless move and I think they deserve more credit for making server owners make the game they want not what just Tripwire want (If you know what I mean).

Upvote 0
I love those features. And they ARE major gameplay features. They affect the way the battle plays out. I love the fact that the AI gunner can spot for targets while you're in the driver's seat. It all the more makes for a dynamic gameplay. The only real beef I have so far is the destruction system. I don't see it at play here. Artillery does almost nothing to the environment. Tank shells don't destroy buildings and tanks don't run over fences. But I know this is the just beta, and hopefully we get to see them in the full game, just as they were shown on gamereplays.org.

Upvote 0
I love those features. And they ARE major gameplay features. They affect the way the battle plays out. I love the fact that the AI gunner can spot for targets while you're in the driver's seat. It all the more makes for a dynamic gameplay. The only real beef I have so far is the destruction system. I don't see it at play here. Artillery does almost nothing to the environment. Tank shells don't destroy buildings and tanks don't run over fences. But I know this is the just beta, and hopefully we get to see them in the full game, just as they were shown on gamereplays.org.

At least tanks can run over trees. :D

Upvote 0