• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

God dammit Totalbiscuit, hurry up! ;D

He says on twitter he still has over 50gb of footage to upload and wants everyone to stop telling him to upload the Ro2 footage because he has other stuff to upload but I reckon he will try to get it out today or tomorrow before everyone starts releasing beta videos when the DDE beta is released. If he releases the first video he will get the most views so it makes sense for him to release it now :D

Upvote 0
He says on twitter he still has over 50gb of footage to upload and wants everyone to stop telling him to upload the Ro2 footage because he has other stuff to upload but I reckon he will try to get it out today or tomorrow before everyone starts releasing beta videos when the DDE beta is released. If he releases the first video he will get the most views so it makes sense for him to release it now :D

I could see him releasing the vid today, coinciding with the announcement of DDE beta. Everyone that doesn't know what RO2 is would watch his video and then maybe in the comment be like preorder today and get in the beta tommorow!

RO2 sales would skyrocket today and up until release.

Upvote 0
O r he knows the beta release date and doesn't have to hurry with upload:p

Upvote 0
They said the planning wasn't changed when they delayed to 13th september. They never said the planning won't change, so could be that it is actually delayed till end of this week.
However it's just pure speculation, but they never said the planning won't change, just thjat it didn't change yet.

I am glad that they are not giving dates and such, since a delay is worse than not knowing at all (response to the 13th delay supports that:eek:)

Upvote 0
They said the planning wasn't changed when they delayed to 13th september. They never said the planning won't change, so could be that it is actually delayed till end of this week.
However it's just pure speculation, but they never said the planning won't change, just thjat it didn't change yet.

I am glad that they are not giving dates and such, since a delay is worse than not knowing at all (response to the 13th delay supports that:eek:)

honestly guys, these game forums are not really that bad. And that goes both ways, I've seen DEVS just completely ignore their community forums. I've also seen gamers just completely spam and flame on some game forums.

The RO2 forums are very mild not an extreme any which way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@ Helmer

How has the tank part of RO improved with Ro2 ?

It feels more like a tank. It feels like a heavy machine driving around, with more realistic reactions and responsiveness. When you fire that gun, it really feels like you're firing a really big gun - the way everything rocks and recoils. When you see a tank cook off, it's stunning. Very satisfying, graphically* and emotionally. I find it harder than RO1 (due to the more realistic mechanics), but in a good way.

*My comparison is to RO's tanking, as I don't really play any other military FPS's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

47r5.gif

PARTY!!! I will be F5'ing his channel so much at 6:30 :D

Upvote 0