• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta on 23rd of August theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're in a bad place because of the "we don't tell anyone anything"-policy.

Beta supposedly wasn't pushed back and it supposedly has an internal date before the 30th.

This leads us to...

Either it's delayed, they don't tell us and look greedy for releasing it only a couple of days before 30th OR they say it was delayed and look like liars for saying it wasn't pushed back.

Not a PR spot I'd like to fill there.

Upvote 0
OP here, guys...in the french news on nofrag.com they actually said that TWI would announce the beta the evening before the next day. "Veille" in french is "evening before" the next day. So they still have all the day.

So you're saying it should of been announced last evening, or this evening? Granted it's only 10:30 am eastern on the 22nd of August.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tommorow the logical date if all's well

because of it's ties to the actaul battle of stalingrad being the start date

and would tie in with the original release date and if beta date hasn't moved as devs stated it hasn't would have most likley been a week or more before original release date

plus i got my money on this date for the cookies :)

Upvote 0
Well I hoped I didnt offend you. I apologize if I did. Its just been stated by TWI several times, if they didn't confirm it, DONT believe it.

Not really offended, I'm not really french as you could guess from my nickname. Plus I'm no nationalist kind of guy anyway. Every country on earth is as rotten as its neighbour if you ask me.

As I stated before, TWI confirmed nothing.

Of course they didn't, how could they? Think about what they said to the guy from nofrag and you'll understand why they can't confirm anything.

They said they won't tell until -1 day. So they can't confirm before -1 day.
As simple as that, if they confirm it equals a promise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.