• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New facts from the new set of screenshots

Devil_Inside

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 7, 2007
Moldova
The new screenshots are amazing!!!

I've noticed a few things which I'd like to point out. Please post anything new you've spotted.
And I'd like to kindly ask you to avoid discussing the new stuff in this thread. Thanks!

1. Nutshots!!!
2. Enemy spotting
3. Role voting
4. Dedicated grenade throwing button
5. Separate mouse sensitivity for zoom/aim
6. Configurable sight free aim radius and style (?)

The new screenshots are amazing!!!

I've noticed a few things which I'd like to point out. Please post anything new you've spotted.
And I'd like to kindly ask you to avoid discussing the new stuff in this thread. Thanks!

1. Nutshots!!!
2. Enemy spotting
3. Role voting
4. Dedicated grenade throwing button
5. Separate mouse sensitivity for zoom/aim
6. Configurable sight free aim radius and style (?)

2 where ? can you post facts ?
4 where ? can you post facts ?
6 was already known

Upvote 0
2 where ? can you post facts ?
4 where ? can you post facts ?
6 was already known

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
These are from Zip's screenshots

[url]http://csnation.net/content.php?426-Exclusive-New-Red-Orchestra-2-Screenshots[/URL]

7. Hints during loading screens (which look much better than in RO:O btw) HERE
8. Beautiful U2 biplane HERE
9. tanks in Apartments HERE
10. Lovely tank firing animations, tracer. HERE
11. Ammo sharing between non-MG classes??? HERE
12. Ambient antiaircraft fire HERE
13. Four levels of character/class progression: Raw Recruit, Frontline Soldier, Veteran, Hero HERE

In general, the higher-resolution screenshots all show one thing:

It doesn't matter what the reviewers say. The game looks absolutely, stunningly, unapologetically, monumentally, undeniably, breathtakingly GORGEOUS!

MAP DESIGN, SCENERY, WEATHER, and most of all LIGHTING EFFECTS make Heroes of Stalingrad an A+++ game in terms of graphics as far as I'm concerned. That coupled with the realism, soundtrack, gameplay, and especially the fact that many maps are scaled EXACTLY to their authentic real-world locations will give me a complete and total heart attack upon its release.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0