• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Featured Guns/Tanks/APC in RO 2

So only T 34/76 and Panzer 4 in RO2 and no other veicles,no T60 or BA 64?
No M38,M44 or PPD40? Mosin Nagant M38 was used very extensivelly as an infantry carbine by Russian assault troops fighting in urban combat in Stalingrad,you can seen many combat footage of Russian Soldiers fighting in Stalingrad using M38 Carbines.
Based on pics I have seen you can use M91/30 PEM scoped and PU sscoped sniper rifles?
I can't find the list of featured guns/veicles

No M38,M44 or PPD40? Mosin Nagant M38 was used very extensivelly as an infantry carbine by Russian assault troops fighting in urban combat in Stalingrad,you can seen many combat footage of Russian Soldiers fighting in Stalingrad using M38 Carbines.
Based on pics I have seen you can use M91/30 PEM scoped and PU sscoped sniper rifles?

Only the T-34/76 and Panzer IV F2 (or G). Sdkfz 251, BA-60, T-70, and Panzer III J will be released shortly after the game is out. It takes about 3 months to make 1 vehicles due to how much detail is in them. M44 wasn't in during Stalingrad. As for the M38, no footage has been seen but could be a possiblity.

You will find out soon.

Upvote 0
So Sdkfz 251, BA-60, T-70, and Panzer III J will be realeased in the first DCS patch,4 veicles in just the first patch?
In about how many months in the patch planned to be released?
Whats BA 60,did you mean BA 64?
Will there be any new guns added in the first patch like the M38?
I have seen like 9 WW2 footages of Soviet Soldiers armed with M38 conducting assaults in urban combat,I have 7 M38 Carbines ,they are very light weigt and fast handling and also very accurate so they are very useful for urban combat
Only the T-34/76 and Panzer IV F2 (or G). Sdkfz 251, BA-60, T-70, and Panzer III J will be released shortly after the game is out. It takes about 3 months to make 1 vehicles due to how much detail is in them. M44 wasn't in during Stalingrad. As for the M38, no footage has been seen but could be a possiblity.

You will find out soon.

Upvote 0

The Holy :IS2: Prophet has returned? :eek:

Reactions: Arete and Olivier
Upvote 0
Bleh BA-64 not BA-60 and double bleh, I meant the universal carrier ;D Also, since with there being animated crews, even if there was a BA-64 you wouldn't be able to effectively clown car me thinks ;P

As far as what weapons will be with it? Let's wait for the game to be released before they tell us too much about that content release (which they had stated they'd try to get the content release finished before Christmas.)

Upvote 0

You will find out soon.

Maybe this pic was taken a bit after the fighting ended? :p

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-W0506-316%2C_Russland%2C_Kampf_um_Stalingrad%2C_Siegesflagge.jpg

Maybe he isn't infantry, but I would think at least some saw use in Stalingrad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0