• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Place your bet?

Upvote 0
Actually I think you will find that most if not all countries that exist over multiple timezones have an EST zone. So for giving a time on an international forum the use of EST is pretty much worthless, GMT or UTC is the international standard.

Nobody is going to confuse your EST with Eastern Standard Time, dang Australians. And most areas near the EST line hug to it for economic reasons.

As far as the time I'd don't know. Think they would release the date if they had an idea instead of sticking to their 24 hour thing.

Upvote 0
Here you go - all the information you could ever want about Eastern Standard Time.

Back on topic ... I don't really care if the pre-order beta ever opens up. Yes, I pre-ordered the digital deluxe whatever package, but since I just started a new job (gotta pay for the games somehow) it's not like I'm going to be able to play it anytime soon ...
I dont want to go through the hassle of googling something that simple to find out what it truly means in an international standard that everyone can understand when it could be presented as such in the first place.

Upvote 0