• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How else can we help tripwire?

I will send myself. They will love that. :p

Hmmm.... I don't think they swing that way, but I don't know much about the dev's sexual orientation, or even if they're all males working there.... might be better to send some hot russian and german girls you met in the club.

You could buy them a few drinks and say, "Hey, you want to have a really great time? There's these high rolling video game developers I know who haven't had much free time on their hands & would probably want something else in their hands. You'd not only do them a great favor by going over and saying hi, but I'd be personally grateful myself and offer you my TF2 hats. Whad'ya say?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmmm.... I don't think they swing that way,

Oh lord, that's not what I meant!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
get a woman pregnant and give the baby a dev's name. Like Yoshiro,Ramm-jaeger, Xienen, Wilsonam or something.
You know, in Sweden, Crown Princess Victoria is pregnant. Betting companies are already taking bets on what shall the child be named. Wonder what would be the odds for names like that?! :D Hejja Sverige...

Upvote 0